Guided tours in
R.N. Laguna de Fuente de Piedra
Laguna de Fuente de Piedra is the largest in Andalusia and offers a privileged environment for the Greater Flamingo breeding, in addition to being a wintering area and a passage for many other birds. The flamingo nesting constitutes one of the most enriching phenomena of the annual cycle of this wetland.
Come to discover the lake, its history, its flora and fauna with our guided tours in which we will access to the best places to watch the birds.
Guided tours in Laguna de Fuente de Piedra
Do you want to visit the Fuente de Piedra Lake with your family? Maybe with your group of friends? Do you prefer a perzonalized tour that suits you?
At Visitas Fuente Piedra we have the perfect activity for you. Our guides will immerse you in the surroundings of our lake and you will have the opportunity to meet and contemplate the Greater Flamingoes and the other birds that inhabit this wetland.
In this guided tour we will go to the strategic points for the observation of the nesting of the flamingos.
Every day upon reservation
On this private guided tour for one person, couples, families and friends from 1 to 10 people, an exclusive guide will explain and teach you the best places to observe flamingos and the breeding colony.
On this tour you are in charge of deciding what you want to do.
Tours for groups in the lakeSchoolchildren and other groups
Are you a group of more than 15 people? Are you organizing the next excursion for your school or institute class? What better place to come than to this nature reserve where you will spend a day surrounded by nature, animals and birds.
Our tours for groups are for schoolchildren of all ages, large groups of friends, associations, organized visits…
On this tour one or several guides will accompany the group showing the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon from the best points with telescopes and binoculars, explaining at all times what we are seeing.
On this tour for schools or collegues, we will show you the largest inland lake in Andalusia.
Information and bookings
Do you want to book a guided tour in the lake? Do you need more info? Do not hesitate to get in touch.
Measures due to COVID-19
Due to the exceptional circumstances we are experiencing due to the epidemic, we have taken a series of measures to prevent possible risks that may arise.
In the Phase 2
, which will enter the province of Malaga from June 1, and following the prescriptions issued in the BOE of May 9 and the BOE of May 23.
- The guided tours will take place in groups of a maximum of 15 people, who must be living togehter and / or be a group. That means that tours will be private for each reservation.
- In the activities the interpersonal safety distance of two meters will be guaranteed.
- When the safety distance cannot be maintained, the use of gloves and mask will be mandatory (clients must bring them from home).
- The equipment (telescopes and binoculars) will be disinfected according to the hygienic-sanitary measures established after each use by the client.
- In this phase, activities are only allowed within the same province, so, for the moment, we can only serve residents in the province of Malaga.