On this private guided tour for one person, couples, families and friends from 1 to 10 people, an exclusive guide will explain and teach you the best places to observe flamingos and the breeding colony. The start time is the one requested by the person who reserves, at sunrise, sunset, noon...
Plaza de la Constitución (Main square of the village), Fuente de Piedra 29520 (Málaga)
Meeting with the guide at the agreed time.
Travel to strategic places from which we will observe birds with telescopes and binoculars.
End of the activity.
* The program may vary depending on the conditions.
Use of telescopes
15 km (own vehicle), 500 m walk
Deposit of half the amount to reserve and payment of the rest on the day of the activity
- Attendees are advised to bring: food and water, comfortable clothes and shoes.
- It is mandatory to bring a mask to the activity, which should be used when the safety distance cannot be maintained.
- The trip to the different observation points will be made by your private vehicle.
- The amount of money of the activity does not cover transportation to the places where the activities take place, nor arrival at the meeting point.
- The activity will be postponed if the weather forecasts advise against carrying it out.
- A minimum number of participants may be required to carry out the activity.