On this guided tour for couples, families and friends, we will go to the strategic points to observe the nesting of the flamingos. The materials we carry, binoculars and telescopes, allow us to enjoy the birds and other animals found in the lagoon. Our guides will explain the ecosystem of the Fuente de Piedra Lagoon, identify the birds we see and tell the story and curiosities.
*Guided tours will be conducted in Spanish. Ask for availability of an English-speaking guide.
Plaza de la Constitución (Main square of the village), Fuente de Piedra 29520 (Málaga)
Meeting with the guide.
Travel to strategic places from which we will observe birds with telescopes and binoculars.
End of the activity.
* The program may vary depending on the conditions.
Use of telescopes
15 km (own vehicle), 500 m walk
Payment in cash on the day of the activity
- Attendees are advised to bring: food and water, comfortable clothes and shoes.
- It is mandatory to bring a mask to the activity, which should be used when the safety distance cannot be maintained.
- The trip to the different observation points will be made by your private vehicle.
- The amount of money of the activity does not cover transportation to the places where the activities take place, nor arrival at the meeting point.
- The activity will be postponed if the weather forecasts advise against carrying it out.
- A minimum number of participants may be required to carry out the activity.
- English speaking guide upon request and availability. If it is not possible you can book a place in one of our Spanish language guided tours.